Excellent infographic from UK mobile agency Momads, illustrating the story of how mobile is disrupting retail consumer shopping behavior:
* 32% of consumers are increasingly using mobile phones to access retail websites – a 39% annual increase.
* Consumers researching products from mobile phone has doubled from 14% in 2009, to 30% in 2010.
* When researching products: 47% of mobile consumers look for price information; 33% compare different products; 20% look up product specifications.
* Purchasing from phones quadrupled from 2% in 2009 to 8% in 2010
* At the store, how do consumers use mobile phone? 70% text; 48% takes/send a photo of product; 44% email; 38% search for info on product; 25% instant message; 20% use or request a coupon; 15% scan barcodes